Template:M&S event infobox
From the Sega Wiki, the Sega encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|M&S event infobox|
- title – the title itself; in most cases, because events exist between several Mario & Sonic titles, the event title has to be manually inserted.
- image – An image, automatic when inserted.
- appears_in – The game where the event appears.
- type – Which category this event is found in. (e.g. Aquatics, Field, etc.)
- time_limit – The time limit of the event.
- world_record – The default world record for the event
- olympic_record – The default Olympic record for the event
- course_record – The default course record for the event (only applies to certain titles such as Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for Nintendo DS)
- info – The information from the handbook.
- controls – Instructions of how to use them to play the mini-game.
- circuits – Which circuits this event appears in.
- entry_characters – The group of characters that can be used to play the event (Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for Nintendo 3DS only)
- game_level – The difficulty of the event from 1 to 3 stars (Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for Nintendo 3DS only)