From the Sega Wiki, the Sega encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|This article requires a cleanup to meet the Sega Wiki's quality standards. Reason: add missing story information|
Please edit this page to improve it. Feel free to discuss this cleanup on the article's talk page.
|First appearance||Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009)|
|Inhabitants||Goombas, Chao, Shy Guys, Toads, Sparky|
Sparkleton is a floating island featured in Adventure Tours mode in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the Nintendo DS. It is where Sparky lives and where the snow festival is held.
After winning against Eggman Nega in Frostown, Mario, Sonic, and the others gain access to Sparkleton by using the cannon. Metal Sonic is found after the first ice wall. After being defeated, he flies away and later teams up with Bowser Jr.. Pola is held hostage by Dry Bowser, who has to be competed against in Supersonic Downhill for Pola to be freed. In doing so, Dry Bowser retreats, and the party can continue onward to Polastraits.
- Light Five Lamps! - Yoshi is found in Polastraits, and joins the team after they beat him in the Luge. Upon seeing the five flashing lights, Yoshi offers to light them up with his tongue. After he does so, a gate will open and the team can proceed.
- Get the key! - Luigi is found in Frostown, and later joins the team. After discovering a key hole in Sparkleton, Luigi finds the key in a tree, but is then confronted by a Boo. After taking the key back from the Boo, the gate opens and the Boo flees and reports to King Boo. Luigi later faces off against King Boo in Polastraits.
- Arrange the Marks! - Shadow is found at Cubyrinth. After he joins the team, he travels with the team back to Cubyrinth and sees the moving pictures. After seeing the order of the names on the back of a sign, Shadow uses his Chaos Spear to freeze the moving pictures. After he does so, a nearby gate will open.
- Bowser Jr. sometimes pulls his mask over his mouth to disguise himself.
- Princess Peach wears dresses when she's at home in the Mushroom Kingdom castle.
- Metal Sonic once modified himself and turned against Dr. Eggman.
- Mario and Luigi are twins. Luigi is taller, but is the younger twin.
- Amy is firmly convinced that she is Sonic's girlfriend.
- Yoshi has a red shell on his back.
- Mario likes Princess Peach a lot.
- Professor Gerald Robotnik, Dr. Eggman's grandfather, created Shadow.
- In Sparkleton the polar night lasts all through the winter.
- Sparkleton was named for all its sparkling lights.
Names in other languages