|Appears in||Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)|
|Controls||Change speed: Tilt Wii Remote|
Move: Use the control stick
Use items: Press the A Button
Big Bang Circuit
Dream Platform is a Dream Event that appears in the Wii version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. The objective of the event is to score as many points as possible, with the event taking place in the Tropical Reef Diving Area. To unlock this event, the player must complete the Cosmos Circuit.
In this event, the characters begin the dive automatically, and the event begins once the character begins falling. The player can adjust their speed by tilting the Wii Remote, and can tilt it forwards to speed up and backwards to decelerate. The player can also move their character around using the directions of the control stick on the Nunchuk. The player should aim to avoid the stationary blocks and moving Egg Flappers on their way down, as these will cause the player to lose 500 points and speed when hit. The player can gain points by reaching checkpoints and performing tricks after falling through rings. When the player passes through a ring, a series of commands will appear onscreen consisting of and presses and tilting the Wii Remote, and the player will earn points depending on the number of commands that they correctly input, with more being awarded for better performances, as well as bonus points for all of the commands being entered successfully. The smaller the ring that the player passes through, the more commands there will be and thus more points can be earned. The rings are also different colors, with the largest ones being red, the smaller ones being yellow and the smallest being green. The player can also pick up Item Boxes during their dive, which contain various items that the player can use by pressing . The items found are:
- Dash Mushroom: Gives the character a speed boost for five seconds.
- Barrier: Grants the player invincibility from blocks, Flappers and Red Shells for five seconds.
- Explosion: Destroys several blocks immediately underneath the player when used.
- Red Shell: Homes in on the opponent directly in front of the player, destroying any blocks in the way. Can be blocked by a Barrier.
The player is given their point totals once they hit the water, with the separate points for performance, check points, bonuses and crashes as well as their overall total, and the character with the most points wins the event.
- This event uses the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk.
- In this event, you'll dive from 10,000 meters into the sea. Earn points for your falling speed as well as your performance. (It's not a race to the water.)
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Hold the Wii Remote level to increase dive speed and tilt it upward to slow down.
- Move laterally with . A faster dive means slower movement to the sides. Get point by placing every check point. Hitting blocks knocks you out and deducts points.
- You'll enter performance mode if you fly through rings in the air. Perform the commands before time runs out for points and speed. Smaller rings are worth more points.
- If you run into an Item Box in midair, you'll receive the item inside. You can only hold one item at a time. Press to use the item.
- Dash Mushroom: Speed up for 5 sec.
Barrier: No damage for 5 sec.
Explosion: Destroy blocks.
Red Shell: Hit opponents and blocks
- You can also play this event with only the Wii Remote. Use on the Wii Remote to move laterally.
- Luigi: Luigi's third mission is to destroy six blocks and enter the water first.
- Amy: Amy's second mission is to pass through five rings and enter the water first.
- Sonic: Sonic's fourth mission is to reach a speed of at least 170m/s and enter the water first.