Christmas Village as it appears in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the Wii
|Series||Mario & Sonic|
|First appearance||Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii) (2009)|
The player can use the Star Token, which is earned after completing several Festival Mode events, to buy anything ranging from clothes to books to music in the conforming shop and to decorate with stuff purchased from the Secret Shop, such as a Christmas tree. Several characters can be seen walking about the city, and the player can point the Wii Remote at the character and press to have the selected character to perform a Taunt.
Christmas Village is also the background and setting of Dream Snowball Fight.
- Music Shop: Here, the player can listen or purchase various of the music used in the game. Other music and remix from the Mario/Sonic series are also available in the Shop and can played during events after buying the Music Request in the Secret Shop.
- Secret Shop: The shop sells special merchandise, and it becomes available after completing the Festival Mode. The player can buy two lottery cards, a Clothing ticket and a Decal ticket to win random clothes or decals. Also when returning back to the shop after completed several events, the player can purchase a Gold, Platinum and Black Cards which allows them to buy things that weren't previously available in the shop.
- Sports Shop: This is where the player can purchase paint sheets, decals and banners to decorate their gears.
- Boutique Shop: This shop sells various of clothes and accessories for the player to purchase and customize their Miis.
- Library: Here, the player can buy and view the facts and trivia about the Olympic Winter Games.